Based on a real-life voyage, Dangerous Women is a sweeping tale of confinement, hope and the terrible things we do to survive.
Until the murder.
It’s my stop on the blog tour for Dangerous Women by Hope Adams and I’m delighted to be giving away a proof copy of the book today. All the details are below and it’s really easy to enter. My thanks to Gaby Young at Michael Joseph for the place on the tour and the copy of the book to giveaway.
Hope Adams was born in Jerusalem and spent her early childhood in many different countires, including Nigeria and British Norht Borneo. She now lives near Cambridge. She has written books for children and adults as Adèle Geras.
The investigation risks tearing their friendships apart . . .
To be in with a chance of winning this gorgeous proof copy of Dangerous Women you need to do at least one of the following things (each one earns you one entry):
But if the killer isn’t found, could it cost them their last chance of freedom?
On board are 180 women convicted of petty crimes, sentenced to start a new life half way across the world.
- Comment on this blog post saying why you want to read the book.
- Go to the pinned tweet on my Twitter account, follow and retweet.
The Rajah sails for Australia.
Terms and conditions: 1. UK only.
2. Giveaway ends 5pm on Saturday 20th March 2021.
3. Winners will be chosen at random and contacted shortly after the end of the giveaway.
4. Spam or giveaway accounts will not be included.
Daughters, sisters, mothers – they’ll never see home or family again. Despised and damned, all they have now is each other.